If you like Italian bikes and live in the UK you’ll know the guys from Moto Strada. Since 2004 they serve Italian motorcycle enthusiasts with a wide range of services. One of their own passions is to build one-off bikes, with a strong love for the Moto Guzzi V7 series as a base.
This Guzzi V7 Special was inspired by Steve McQueen and the legendary Porsche Gulf from the Le Mans races. The bike was crowned “King Guzzi” of the Motorcycle Live at NEC 2015.
- Bitubo rear shocks
- Alloy rear set foot pegs
- Fork gaiters
- Alloy side panel kit
- Rear racer foot peg hangers
- Racer injector covers.
- Moto Strada Tail tidy
- Re sculptured front fender
- Scrambler handle bars
- Rebuilt front wheel with 17 /3.5 rim fitted
- 17” scrambler tyres front and rear
- Bodywork painted in Porsche Gulf racing colours
- Seat recovered in black leather with Bentley style quilting and coordinating orange and blue stitch also matching handle bar pad and fork covers.
- Hand made wide bore exhaust system
- Exhaust, headlamp rim,clock rims, cylinder heads, barrels and many washers etc removed and ceramic coated in satin black
- Front and rear indicators changed
Follow Moto Strada: