This machine right here is the “Aero Racer”, a concept bike from the Italian brand Aero Motorcycles. which is best described as: high tech, electrical urban sports bike. Or something like that… The motorcycle is based on a Tacita motorcycle, also a small Italian brand with a line of EV motorcycles. It’s not clear if this machine ever makes it to production, but on the EICMA there was a prototype to be seen:
- 27 kW power
- 55 Nm of torque (EV, so right away!)
- Ohlins TTX supsension (front + rear)
- Radal Brembo caliper on a 320mm disc in front
- 2 engine mappings
- Engine braking system
- …a lot of carbon and kevlar
- …a lot of gadgets like integrated GoPro cam, smartphone app etc.
I got hold of some exclusive pictures, which you are free to share (a link is appreciated).