Follow us on Facebook
or subscribe to our newsletter.
Spanish bike brewer Jose “Pepo” Rosell from XTR, former “Radical Ducati” or RAD is know for his awesome and brutal Ducati builds. They announced to stop in 2014, but the brand was bought by the French Ducatiamo, so RAD could still build on.
This Ducati 1198 is stripped from a lot of weight and the engine is tuned for some more power. The result is a lightweight superbike of only 138kg and with over 170hp, an amazing power to weight ratio. The list of modifications is extensive, you can find it below the pictures.
The extensive list of modifications on this Ducati 1198:
- RAD 02 Aluminum frame
- RAD 02 Aluminum subframe
- RAD 02 Aluminum swingarm
- RAD 02 ergal triple clamps yokes
- Öhlins front fork
- Brembo calipers
- Discacciati Brake and Clutch radial pump
- Discacciati rotors
- Domino quick open gas throttle
- RAD 02 ergal clip ons
- RAD carbon fiber front mudguard
- RAD carbon fiber rear mudguard
- Discacciati rear brake kit with support, 200mm rear rotor and four piston caliper
- Öhlins rear shock
- RAD 02 Ergal regulable rear height rod
- Rizoma footrest
- Ducati 1198 SP engine: ported heads, lightened flywheel, EVR slipper clutch
- Febur race water radiator
- RAD 02 carbon fiber airbox with Jet Prime special air intakes with holders for injectors.
- Super Mario 2 in1 exhaust system
- RAD “tail fish” megaphone
- RAD carbon fiber bellypan
- NGK race spark cables.
- RAD 02 electrical wiring
- Aviacompositi race dashboard
- Baylistic LIPO battery
- ITX Aluminum forged wheels
- RAD 02 Aluminum fuel tank
- RAD 02 carbon fiber Corsa Evo solo seat
- RAD front plate number