The, relatively new, Dutch brewers of Wrench Kings, did an crazy cool job on this Honda GL500 (based on the CX500). With this bike they definitely put The Netherlands on the map in de café racer scene. They took this baby for a complete strip down in their workshop based in Utrecht and modified their way to this awesome ride.
- Custom framework (rear)
- Custom seat
- CBR forks with massive discs
- Relocation of ignition switch
- Overall paint job
- Custom exhausts
- New headlight (with LED-halo)
- New rear light
- New tires (Hagenau)
- Clip ons, grips and throttle
- Complete new wiring and lithium battery
- New digital speedo
We can expect a lot more from them, can’t wait for their new build!