Finally, another custom KTM! Unless the fact that KTM produces extremely fun to ride bikes, the custom scene is not massively adopting the brand, so I was glad to find this creation by the masters of Deus Ex Machina, built in Woolie’s Workshop. It’s named “The Scrappier”.
It’s clear that Deus tried to bring this superbike back to its supermoto roots, cutting of the full fairing and straightened out the complete lining of this bike. Packing up the 1150cc V-twin with 151hp in a more active and aggressive riding position makes this bike a serious monster on the track. The unique seat design is built for sliding up and on, in order to maneuver this animal round corners.
- Custom chromolly subframe
- Handmade aluminum gas tank
- Custom made tail section
- Handmade carbon fiber front fender
- Titanium Akrapovic exhaust
- K&N racing filters
- 58MM Marzocchi forks with the Andreani Group’s bladder system, revalved and shortened by Lindemann Engineering
- Öhlins rear shock from HMC Racing
- Marchesini forged 17” wheels
- Barenger 320mm floating front disc with radial mount, Brembo caliper with 4-Titanium Nickel plated pistons. Single 220mm disc with single-piston
- Rizoma handlebar
- Magura hand controls
Like custom KTM’s? Check out these: