The custom motorcycle scene in Indonesia is booming! Despite the fact that importing motorcycles and parts is very expensive, the creators of Studio Motor use their skills and creativity to create awesome looking café racers. The owner of this ’98 CB1000 had simple and clear instructions for the builders: create a café racer of this motorcycle.
The proportions of the stock CB1000 are a bit off for a traditional cafe racer look, but due to some customization on the frame and suspension, it’s hard to tell that this bike has a brutal 1000cc engine.
- Custom gas tank
- Custom seat, upholstery and rear frame
- Painting & Airbrush by Komet studio
- GSXR 1000 Front
- TK Japan Rims 18X3.50 & 18X5.50 Inch
- Metzeler Marathon Tires 130/70-18 & 200/55-18
- 340 mm Showa Progressive Rear Shock
- Aftermarket headlight
- Custom 4 in 2 exhaust system
Also check out this work from Studio Motor: